Saturday, November 8, 2008

What Jaguar parts cost


When it's time to purchase a part for you Jaguar, the first question that comes to mind is how much will it cost. In most cases you don't know until you reach the parts counter.

This database will give you an idea of what other Jaguar owners have paid for parts for their cars. If you purchase parts from the dealer, I imagine the costs should be about the same as what's listed here for local Jaguar dealer purchases.

I'll start with costs that I have paid for my own Jag, a 1998 XJ8, and if you have a cost to contribute to this database, drop an email to JagLifemail@gmail.com. I'll be happy to add your entry to the database. Just include the model year, part purchased, the cost and where it was purchased.

Thank for helping out other Jaguar owners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Earnest, great picture. It is for sale with a good acceptable offer.